Iron County School District Registration Process
1. Complete the Iron County School District online registration using ScribEnroll.
The following information will need to be uploaded during the registration process:
- An official state certified birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Proof of residency in school boundaries
- Parent/Guardian ID
Registration is not complete until all documents are provided.
If you do not have internet access, you may come to the school to register your student. Please be sure to bring the above mentioned documentation with you.
2. After your student is successfully enrolled, you will want to create a Parent PowerSchool Account. Visit the office(s) of the school(s) where your child(ren) is enrolled to obtain your student’s Access ID and password to add them as you create your PowerSchool Account (you must verify your identity in person at the school to safeguard the privacy of your and your child’s information). You will need this information for each student you enroll.
3. After you have created your PowerSchool Parent Access Account, log in and digitally sign the forms that allow your child to participate fully in school (e.g. the technology Responsible Use Policy) by clicking “Forms”.